For the busy bella that does it all. Creating, playing, working, cooking, dating (?), laughing, loving, and perhaps raising a kid in L.A...

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I should be working. I cant focus. I think that is a side effect of longing to create. I work in a semi corporate atmosphere and dream of being a painter or bracelet maker/blogger/doggie caregiver/fashion designer/ decoupage master living on a beach...sleeping until noon, sipping on coffee. Of course, I would need to be a very wealthy one.

I read once that highly creative people have a hard time sticking to one thing at a time. Perhaps that is why I have a dozen or so half started projects lying around. I hope this blog doesn't turn into another dusty project. I have a pair of jean shorts I started to make a month or so ago. By make I mean adjust. Anyway I had started to sew things onto the jeans and SNAP the needle on the sewing machine tore off. I should have known I needed a stronger needle to go through two layers of denim. Instead of replacing the needle I put the half decorated jean shorts away and started working on another project. I decided to try to replicate some of that jewelry I keep seeing on DIY blogs. A love bracelet! Yes! And I actually finished it....now, I have never gone to a jewelry making class, and I was in a rush so I didn't bother to read the tutorial. I just looked at the picture got out my tools and WALLAH! I made a bracelet. I actually ended up making a few bracelets. I started to think I CAN DO THIS! I can be a jewelry maker. Goodbye 9-5. Hello beading thread and molding wire from the comfort of my bed....but like everything I quickly got over that idea and am on to the next. MY BLOG! Perhaps I could incorporate the two....???

But take a look dear web-universe.
Love Bracelet. Likey my chipped pink nails? 

No comments:

Post a Comment