For the busy bella that does it all. Creating, playing, working, cooking, dating (?), laughing, loving, and perhaps raising a kid in L.A...

Friday, September 28, 2012

Healthier And Faster Than A Drive Through

I heart Trader Joe's

I do. I love them. I work full time so by the time I pick up my little bean from after care, walk my two pups, and go over homework the thought of cooking is torture. The only way I can feel motivated to cook rather than order in is if I know it will take less time to make the food than to drive to the nearest fast food place. Ten minutes max. This is when Trader Joe's comes to the rescue. 

Here is my most recent Trader Joe's Meal- 10 minutes max, limited ingredients needed. 


My drive through alternative. Faster too! Thanks Trader Joe's!

1. Meatless Beef Strips- Saute in pan
2. Pre-chopped Brussels Sprouts- Saute in pan with the Meatless Strips
3. TJ's Teeny Tiny Potatoes- Microwavable. 

Add a little salt. Done. Its yummy. And my 7 year old eats it.





2 comments:

  1. more fast healthy meal posts please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I just did one, but I plan on posting another either tonight or tomorrow. This is so easy and again has my 7 year old's approval!

    ReplyDelete