For the busy bella that does it all. Creating, playing, working, cooking, dating (?), laughing, loving, and perhaps raising a kid in L.A...

Friday, September 28, 2012

Galaxy Nails: For the Impatient

I decided I wanted to try to do something different with my nails. Something that did not involve stickers. Why not try Galaxy Nails? The nail polish technique that makes your nails look like outer space. But I ran into a slight problem. I did a Google search to try to find a tutorial. A fast one.  But all tutorials seemed to have a bunch of steps I did not want to read and prepping suggestions to achieve this look. So, I did a Nail Meject. I think they turned out nice! And as needed, this was fast :)

WALLAH! My version of Galaxy Nails. These were done a week ago, and have chipped a bit, but you get the idea. And the best part, just do whatever you want- they end up fun and if they chip, just randomly sponge over with any color!

1. Paint your nails any color dark (I used dark blue)
2. Put nail polish of another color on a makeup sponge and sponge randomly (I used purple). 
3. Do step 2 again with another color, even lighter (I used white) and you can use as many colors as you want and do this step over and over- the texture can just be little planets :)
4. Go over it with sparkly clear-ish polish. 

DONE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment