For the busy bella that does it all. Creating, playing, working, cooking, dating (?), laughing, loving, and perhaps raising a kid in L.A...

Monday, October 1, 2012

BB Cream, CC Cream...DD cream?

A friend of mine sent me a text asking if I use BB cream. Well two things on this. OBVIOUSLY she is not reading this blog because if she was she would have seen that I referenced to it in my Foundation post ;)And two, yes BB Cream is awesome. 

BB Cream has a bit more coverage/sunscreen than tinted moisturizer with added increased anti aging benefits- but I have to say I am super excited for CC cream. Yep, CC cream. Same thing as BB but oil free and I think they pack this one up with even more anti aging ingredients, stronger sunscreen and better coverage- while feeling lighter on the skin. Olay is supposed to release theirs this October. Not sure when other CCs will be avail in the U.S- Chanel's CC cream is still only overseas. 

The only one I can find to buy RIGHT now is Wei East's. I am trying to find out how to get my hands on Rachel Ks CC cream. Oh and no DD cream now, but I am sure that will change ;)


2 comments:

  1. can we have some makeup tutorials pleasssseeee!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete