For the busy bella that does it all. Creating, playing, working, cooking, dating (?), laughing, loving, and perhaps raising a kid in L.A...

Monday, October 1, 2012

Monthly Beauty Kit Subscription

Beauty Army: Try it, you will be glad you did. 

I just joined the Monthly Beauty Kit Subscription "Beauty Army" and just received my first kit! It was so nice to get something in the mail other than random flyers and bills. 

First of all- the packaging is great. The products came in a cute white box with pink cameo design inside. I will definitely reuse this. Inside were my monthly treats and I am super happy with them. Below are my samples for September. What is great about this subscription is you get a small selection to pick from, so you have some say in what you get. That is not the case with all subscriptions. Plus its $12 a month! Sample sizes were great- definitely worth the buy. Cant wait to see my selections for October. 


No comments:

Post a Comment